CABINS: 5 | GUESTS: 10 | CREW: 9
Clicia (previously named Natori) is a 41.8m (137.14 ft) luxury yacht, built in aluminium by Italian yard Baglietto to ABS and MCA class. She was launched in 2009 and last refitted in 2016. Her sophisticated and relaxed interior has been designed by Bannenberg & Rowell and her exterior by Francesco Paszkowski.
Clicia yacht exudes a warm and welcoming feeling from the moment one steps on board. Clicia’s main salon boasts full height windows which allow lots of light and panoramic views. Her interior is furnished with comfortable sofas, that create a cozy space for guests to relax. The decoration mainly consists of a neutral color palette, with vivid accents of colour which give a modern and fun twist.
This luxury yacht charter accommodates up to eleven guests, in five cabins that consist of a full-beam master suite on the main deck, two VIP cabins and two twins. All of them offer entertainment centres, Samsung LED television screens and full en-suite bathroom facilities. At last but not least, Clicia offers a cardio gym and a relaxing sky loung on her upper deck.
Length: 41.80 metres (137' 2")
Beam: 8.50 metres (27' 11")
Draft: 2.2 metres (7' 3")
Number of Guests: 10
Number of Crew: 9
Naval Architect: Francesco Paszkowski
Hull Construction: Aluminium
Hull Configuration: Semi displacement
Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, Gym/exercise equipment, Stabilisers at anchor, Stabilisers underway, WiFi connection on board
Number of Guests: 10
Number of Cabins: 5
Cabin Configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin, 1 Convertible
Bed Configuration: 1 Pullman, 1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Single, 1 Convertible
Engines: 2 x MTU 12V 4000 M90 (totalling 5600hp) main engines
2 x KOHER 100kw generators
Cruising Speed: 13 knots
Fuel Consumption: 350 Litres/Hr
TENDERS & WATER SPORTS
• 1 x 12.00m Luxury Scorpion tender with 2 x 300hp engines custom-made especially for CLICIA. Guests will be tendered in full style enabling access to the most secluded coves whilst warranting absolute safety. The tender is towed behind the yacht under way. The cruising speed of 14 knots is the actual speed including the towed tender.
• 1 x 3.4m Novurania rescue tender
• Jet ski
• Brand new Seabob F5 (2019)
• Hover board
• 2 x 2 person inflatable expedition style Sea Kayaks for exploring tranquil coves and bays
• 2 x inflatable paddle boards
• 3 person towable water toy
• Full water sport package inc. water skis, mono skis, wakeboard, towable toys inc. large banana boat, single and double biscuit
• Diving and snorkelling equipment with on board dive compressor
• 2 x electric push bikes
• water golf set
Note that CLICIA is an approved RYA Centre so licences to drive the yacht's personal watercraft can be obtained after instruction on board!!
They cannot rent a slide but can rent an extra Jet ski or Seabob if requested by the charterer (at the charterer's cost)
Gymnasium on the upper deck:
• Treadmill, fitness bike, weights and yoga ball
• Television, iPod docking station